- The Responsibility Economy
- Honor Our Veterans
- End Endless Wars
- Upholding American Republicanism
- A Hand Up For Rural America
- Patriot Jobs Act
- American Labor
- A Dignified Wage
- American Education
- Restore Social Security
- End Slavery, For Good
- Autism Freedoms
- Civil Freedoms
- Indigenous Freedoms
- Patriot Homes and Dignity Initiative
The Responsibility Economy
As the greatest and richest country in the world, America has a responsibility to lead the world in the things that really matter. Whether you’re religious or not, I think we can all agree on the premise that mankind should be good stewards of the earth.
End Socialism for the rich and instead provide Patriot protection for our working-class. Energy workers deserve our best Patriotic salute. Without them we’d have no heat, lights, or a/c, which are all matters of life and death. Yet the owners of these energy companies get us into endless wars and destroy our beautiful American wilderness for their own socialist means while literally laying off 10’s of thousands of workers just so their CEO can get millions in bonuses.
Initiate a transformation of our energy system to 100 percent carbon neutral energy, through carbon offsets & renewable energy, by 2025 in order to create the best and newest jobs for our fellow Patriots. This makes sure our fellow Patriots have the skills today for the jobs of tomorrow.
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”Benjamin Franklin
- Transform our energy system to 100 percent renewable energy by 2025 and create at least 20 million jobs with the benefit of solving climate concerns.
- Ensure a just transition for American communities and workers, including fossil fuel workers.
- Ensure ongoing hireability and potential for the best wages for frontline communities, which are communities filled with working Americans, people with disabilities, children and the elderly.
Ensure the best jobs with the best wages for our Patriotic workforce and especially our frontline and rural communities who are often so overlooked due to liberal propaganda.
- Save American families money with investments in weatherization, public transportation, modern infrastructure and high-speed broadband.
- Commit to reducing emissions throughout the world, including providing humanitarian and climate aid to our allies across the world, including rejoining the Paris Agreement to assert American interests (even though the Paris Accord is woefully inadequate), and reasserting the United States’ leadership in the global fight against climate change rather than spending money destabilizing the world economy through endless war.
The United States currently spends over $232,000,000 ($232 Million) per hour on endless war and fossil fuel subsidies. This wasteful spending is directly associated with our trade deficits and poor local economies.
- Invest in conservation and public lands to heal our soils, forests, and prairie lands.
- Fund States-led efforts to combat fires, flood waters, hurricanes, earthquakes, polluted air, etc.
We carve out thousands of acres for solar farms when we have all the real estate we need on top of buildings and houses. It is time to invest in federal stimulus that installs Patriot (solar) panels on all houses and commercial buildings, with solar batteries included on all houses. This will prevent local power outages in times of need. With electric cars there will no longer be need to spend money on gas because your house produces it.
Cars Stimulus Program that makes it so every American can afford any electric vehicle of their choosing, valued at up to $100k, boosting the local economies of every American city and town. In addition, minimum residency requirements will be enacted to prevent abuse.
We propose to repurpose our military to a goodwill force, starting with cleaning up the oceans and eventually helping third-world countries with infrastructure to do things themselves rather than forcing them to take on debt notes for humanitarian aid.
Time to: Invest in public lands so we have the best American wilderness and hunting grounds in the world. Our Tourism in America supports millions of jobs.
This is America, we are future facing. It is time we updated our trains to high speed rails and show Europe, Japan, and China who the real global leader is!
- National Rail Mobilization to create a high-speed national rail system to allow every American the ability to travel across our great nation, especially American Seniors.
- The National Rail system will create millions more jobs for hard-working Americans.
In this great country there are plenty of hard-working Patriots who deserve access to see and travel across our fine nation.
The Best Healthcare for Every American: PatriotCare
- Phase 1: Introduce a not-for-profit universal health insurance that covers every American.
- This service will cover all medically necessary services, including drugs, therapies, mental health, specialist care, and surgeries with no out of pocket cost.
- Any American can seek medical care at any facility via any doctor and get the care they need.
- This kind of system will save 68,000+ American lives per year and save the country trillions over the next ten years compared to our current system.
- Phase 2: Transition to community controls.
- Implement community-controlled health boards that are elected to serve their own communities by steering the health system in that region.
- This is achieved through using the model of municipal governments to create healthcare accountability. Think of the health board like a school board or city council.
- Phase 3: Transition to public ownership.
- By year 5, this new community-controlled federal healthcare system will acquire or purchase all health facilities and make all health workers salaried employees, with pay based on seniority, experience, and other factors.
The outcome of this mobilization will be better health outcomes for every American, especially working Americans for far less cost than our current system. Transitioning to universal healthcare under this model makes business sense for the nation.
Honor Our Veterans
- Eliminate the VA benefits backlog, fully fund and resource the VA, and reverse the privatization of services for veterans. This will provide tons of jobs and direct tax dollars back into local economies.
The VA had better outcomes than any private healthcare system in this country, despite being perpetually underfunded by the establishment up through 2018, before privatization measures started to go through.
- Fill the nearly 50,000 vacancies at the VA by 2024.
- Provide at least $62 billion in new funding to repair, modernize and rebuild VA infrastructure. The savings from implementing “the best healthcare for every American” will be used to finance these investments.
- Expand the VA’s Caregivers Program as well as mental health services for veterans.
- Reform harmful VA regulations that restrict access to care and benefits based on character of discharge.
The outcome of these policies will be that every American Veteran will be served by America’s best when they need a hand up, just like they served America at their best.
Honoring our Veterans also means ending the endless wars.
End Endless Wars
It is time to honor our veterans and brave troops by bringing them home. All of them. It is time to stop sending them to fight for corporate socialism. This means more than bringing all the troops home. It means honoring America’s broken promises and ideals.
- Bring the troops home. All of them.
- Bring deported veterans home and reunite military families.
- Legislate no-first-use of nuclear weapons.
- Use the War Powers Act and additional legislation to mandate a diplomacy-first approach to international affairs.
- Trim the fat of our bloated military budget and re-invest those funds at home for things like infrastructure, healthcare, land conservation, a sustainable economy and more.
- Respect the right of other countries’ citizens to determine their affairs, as we expect other countries to respect our rights. This means sensibly and swiftly closing most, if not all, foreign military bases.
Upholding American Republicanism
The founders framed our government and called its form “Republicanism”. Since then, many aspects of our inalienable right to vote and choose representatives have been bastardized by the establishment.
- Restore the Voting Rights Act and overturn Citizens United. This means reducing the establishment’s power to pick our candidates and run them without our consent.
- End racist and classist voter suppression and partisan gerrymandering. Currently, white and people of color alike have been disenfranchised from their inalienable right to vote based on the establishment’s assumptions about them and their preferences.
- Make Election Day a national holiday, secure automatic voter registration, and guarantee the right to vote for every American over 18, including those Americans currently incarcerated and those disenfranchised by a felony conviction.
Once they serve their sentence, their debt to society is paid, and the social contract demands they have their most American right to vote.
- Abolish super PACs and replace corporate funding with publicly funded elections that amplify small-donor donations.
A Hand Up for Rural America
- Level the playing field for farmers and farm workers. The Patriots that are our American farmers deserve a fair playing field, not one dominated by the monied elite.
- Empower farmers, foresteers and ranchers to address climate change and protect ecosystems, which also empowers them to make more money doing what they do best: feeding Americans.
- Foster investment to revitalize rural communities.
- Break up corporate agriculture that has been and is actively destroying hard-working Americans’ livelihoods, family farms, and vibrant rural communities.
Patriot Jobs Act
If meaningless and soulless jobs like fast food can be replaced with a robot, good. Do it. We want the best for our American Patriots: the working class.
“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion.”President Abraham Lincoln
Why suck hard-working American Patriots into feel bad jobs that drain them and take time and energy away from their families, when we can have the best jobs and the best wages for America’s best?
It is time for bold action that takes the vision of Space Force and turn it into meaningful jobs for America’s best. We have been scratching at the surface of technological advancement and its time to give our nations finest, jobs that change and expand our world.
Now is the time for state and local governments as well as the private sector to work together to ensure a fulfilling job, the best job, for every American.
In doing so, we’ll ensure that the robots cannot take all our jobs. Rather, automation will be used to help humanity boost their own productivity and therefore the economy.
“Now, there is no such relation between capital and labor as assumed, nor is there any such thing as a free man being fixed for life in the condition of a hired laborer. Both these assumptions are false, and all inferences from them are groundless.President Abraham Lincoln
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
As President Lincoln said, American workers, or labor, is the superior of American capital, and we deserve the higher consideration. Even the noble Adam Smith spoke out against monopolization and what we now know as corporate power.
“People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”Adam Smith,
American workers deserve a fighting chance against that great “conspiracy against the public” in which CEOs and billionaires get together and determine how they’re going to raise prices and depress our wages. Our proven bulwark in raising our wages for a fair day’s work and increasing the overall quality of American jobs is trade unionism.
Here are our policies to increase union membership, increasing the value of jobs for hard-working American Patriots:
- Establish protections against the firing of American workers for any reason other than “just cause.”
- Provide unions the ability to organize through a bulk sign up process.
- Implement “first contract” provisions to ensure companies cannot prevent American workers from choosing to start a union by denying a first contract.
- Deny highly sought-after federal contracts to companies that pay poverty wages, outsource jobs overseas, engage in union busting, deny good benefits, and pay CEOs outrageous compensation packages at the direct expense of hard-working Americans.
- Eliminate “Right to Work for Less” laws and guarantee the right to unionize for workers historically excluded from labor protections, like farm Patriots.
A Dignified Wage
The minimum wage was designed to provide a dignified standard of living for every Patriotic American. Currently, it doesn’t.
It’s time to fix that.
“We hold that minimum wage commissions should be established in the nation and in each state to inquire into wages paid in various industries and to determine the standard which the public ought to sanction as a minimum; and we believe that as a present installment of what we hope for in the future, there should be at once established in the nation and its several states minimum standards for the wages of women taking the present Massachusetts law as a basis from which to start and on which to improve.
We stand for a living wage. Wages are subnormal if they fail to provide a living for those who devote their time and energy to industrial occupations. The monetary equivalent of a living wage varies according to local conditions, but most include enough to secure the elements of a normal standard of living — a standard high enough to make morality possible, to provide for education and recreation, to care for immature members of the family, to maintain the family during periods of sickness, and to permit of reasonable saving for old age.”
— Teddy Roosevelt, 1912
We, the Working Class Patriots call for:
- Raise the minimum wage according to inflation and productivity gains since 1961. (At least 26.74 / hour in 2020 dollars)
- Tie future minimum wage increases to inflation and regional cost of living as determined by an federally-funded independent review board.
- Implement an automatic increase (or decrease) of the minimum wage every two years, based solely on inflation, regional cost of living, and Real GDP per capita.
- Implement a maximum-wage threshold to rein in the greed of CEOs and other corporate socialists.
- Set the maximum a CEO can make to 35x the annual salary or salary equivalent of their lowest paid worker, including wages and bonuses.
“It seems to me to be equally plain that no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country. By “business” I mean the whole of commerce as well as the whole of industry; by workers I mean all workers, the white collar class as well as the men in overalls; and by living wages I mean more than a bare subsistence level-I mean the wages of decent living.”—
“Education is here placed among the articles of public care, not that it would be proposed to take its ordinary branches out of the hands of private enterprise, which manages so much better all the concerns to which it is equal; but a public institution can alone supply those sciences which, though rarely called for, are yet necessary to complete the circle, all the parts of which contribute to the improvement of the country, and some of them to its preservation.”— Thomas Jefferson: 6th Annual Message, 1806
In America today, most school districts are funded out of local property tax revenue, resulting in unconscionable inequalities. The federal government has made matters worse by making funding conditional on standardized test scores. It goes against the Founders’ vision to have some Americans receive a lesser quality of education through no fault of their own, rather through federal mismanagement and now-antiquated means of funding public education. The Founders were nothing if not innovators. Americans are nothing if not innovators. It’s time to demand an equitable allocation of taxes to our public schools and American youth.
Working Class Patriots are committed to rethinking the chain tying public school funding to property taxes and instituting a more equitable distribution of funds in its place.
It is time for America’s youth to be able to compete across the country and the world. We need to allocate funding to schools specifically for:
- Arts & Trades Education
- Foreign Language Education
- Music Education
- Civics Education
After-school programs have been proven to reduce the link between youth and gang affiliations, reduce drug abuse and use, reduce at-home abuse, reduce bullying, lessen victimization such as child sexual abuse and significantly lessen human trafficking.
Academics are also improved for children/youth who attend after-school programs. Scores in STEM-related coursework go up for students of After-School programs, especially young girls.
After-School programs also increase the physical and mental health of their students. They also teach nutrition to the families and provide snacks and dinner to the youth of hard-working, but food-insecure American families.
Like skills that aren’t taught in the regular classroom, such as banking, budgeting, cooking, sewing, and other skills necessary to become self-sufficient in America are taught in After-School programs.
As Working Class Patriots, we commit to:
- Expansion of the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant.
- Without this grant, tens of thousands of centers and hundreds of thousands of children would be without the life-saving services of After-School Programs.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Y.M.C.A. both rely on the 21st Century grant.
- School-district sponsored programs often rely on this grant.
- For all 21st Century grantees, the 21st Century grant funds training and mentoring of program staff and teachers to ensure quality outcomes for the youth, also creating hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of jobs.
Head Start is a federally-funded pre-K program based on grants to local programs that serve only hard-working families and especially underserved families and children who are at a higher risk for all kinds of problems later in life.
It offers responsible parenting classes and nutrition classes for struggling and hard-working parents. It also prioritizes employing parents of Head Start students/alumni, providing quality jobs directly to those families that are struggling financially.
The USDA Family & Childcare CACFP, or Child and Adult Food Care program provides the funding for our free and reduced lunches for hard-working American families’ children in public schools. In addition, the CACFP funds childcare, preschool programs, and Head Start programs for programs that are serving a majority of low-income families, ensuring access to food for patriotic families and their children. The food provided is mandated to be nutritious and healthy. It provides milk, juice, formula, and food, ensuring appropriate food for children from 0-18 in preschool, childcare, and After-School programs.
As Working Class Patriots, we commit to continued funding and expansion of these grants to ensure our hardest-working American families continue to see their children enlightened by the merits of schooling while being fed and protected in their schools.
Restore Social Security
President Ronald Reagan made it abundantly clear: limiting the flow of social security does nothing to lessen the deficit. Yet, do-nothing ghouls on both sides of the establishment have been acting as robber barons, plundering social security to fund their reckless wars.
Even Mitch McConnell is one of those ghouls when it comes to social security, he’ll fund endless wars yet calls our social security we paid into an “entitlement”, which is a bald faced diversion and lie.
As Working Class Patriots, we commit to:
- Repealing the income tax on Social Security payouts.
- Expanding the flow of social security to protect our patriotic seniors.
- End the plundering of the Treasury in the name of “reducing entitlements”.
- Protect and expand the four most popular government services, namely Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and the USPS.
End Slavery, For Good.
Donald Trump talks about liberal mismanagement of Blue States. Well, let me tell you about this Lady Kamala, the current liberal pick for Vice President and Firefighters…
Thanks to liberal exploitation of the second clause of the 13th Amendment, slavery is alive and well in America. This is an extreme form of wage slavery known as prison slavery because it happens in prisons. In fact, corporate socialism requires slave labor and finds it in prison labor.
So, about Kamala Harris and firefighters? She and her office kept non-violent Americans in prison longer so they’d be forced, against their will, to fight wildfires and then go back to prison. And, no, they can’t count their experience in prison towards an actual job fighting fires. https://prospect.org/justice/how-kamala-harris-fought-to-keep-nonviolent-prisoners-locked-up/
Furthermore, Harris laughed about locking up working class American parents for their kids missing school here or there.
It’s classic, out-of-touch liberal elitism that drove Harris to lock up good, decent, and hard-working American parents, driving apart American families because their kid missed school a day “too many” as defined by Harris and her liberal cronies.
She’s even on the record calling our best and brightest: the rising generation “stupid”, while her running mate says he has “no empathy” for America’s youth.
As Working Class Patriots, we commit to:
- Introduce legislation closing the loophole in the thirteenth amendment that allows liberal private prisons to enslave American prisoners.
- End the cash-bail system, which targets hard working American patriots and keeps them behind bars without due process based on how much money they don’t have.
- Introduce legislation to re-prioritize the efforts of hard-working police officers towards the most heinous crimes and limit crime by limiting the sources of crime, namely communities struggling over resources, liberal mismanagement of cities, and personal health issues.
- Move funds towards mental, physical, and public health services.
- Eliminate discrimination of all kinds in policing, prosecution, and sentencing through enhancement of the constitutionally-mandated public defender system and stringent anti-bias training for all judges and officers of the law.
- Implement civilian (“we the people”) controlled independent review and accountability boards with full power to enact regulations and enforce rules that weed out the “bad apples” in policing.
- Set up a non-partisan, elected review board to handle reports of police crimes and abuse of power. Think of it like a school board, but for the police.
- End the liberal war on drugs.
- Make it so police and “We The People” are no longer on uneven footing in regards to bearing arms, further strengthening the second amendment.
- Focus our prison system on rehabilitation rather than carceral punishment, in order to reduce repeat offenses and increase productivity within the working class.
ABA is objectively torture. Torture goes against the very notion of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”. We, the Working Class Patriots support:
- A federal ban on ABA, or Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Federal grants for Autism self advocacy networks, those led by people with Autism.
We also support job placement supports and full healthcare for people with Autism.
- End the prosecution of whistleblowers and journalists like Julian Assange.
- Overturn any legislation used to prosecute journalists and whistleblowers.
- Mandate protections for whistleblowers and journalists.
- Implement a biennial rolling Guns Stimulus Program as described on WCP Candidate Phelan Acheson’s profile page.
- Pass the Patriot Fairness Act, which updates and modernizes the standing anti-discrimination laws, and expands them to things like housing and commerce.
- Legislate into practice honoring our long-standing treaties with Sovereign Indigenous nations and peoples.
Patriot Homes and Dignity Initiative
Every hard working American deserves a good roof over their head. Unfortunately, in the current market, that’s not a possibility for all. Furthermore, we have nearly 3x as many vacant houses as we do homeless people.
- Create 1,500,000 no cost housing units, with retail, education, and office spaces.
- The rents from the business will help subsidize the housing units.
- The business spaces will provide jobs for the formerly homeless people now housed in these publicly-administered units.
- Once they’re on their feet, the formerly homeless can opt in to paying a rent of their choice.
- Create 15,000,000 low cost housing units.
- These will provide accessible housing for the working class.
- There will be retail, maintenance, and education jobs/spaces baked in, with spaces for small businesses to set up shop, further creating jobs.
- Honor the vision of small government by making housing boards that function like municipal councils oversee and adminster these housing units in each county.
Additionally, the housing units will be compared against homelessness and poverty levels every three years. If there need to be more units created, they will be built accordingly. Existing units will be federally protected from repurposing, privatization, demolition, and other means of removing them from their intended purpose.